Saturday, July 23, 2016

Purr-fect Gardens Have a Cat in Them Card


Hello, Today I am using a Jellypark Friends digi. Jelly park Friends is no longer around, but I believe you can still get some of Claire Kearney's digis under a new name. I just don't know it right now.

Copics used are RV02, RV06- heart, B12, B14, B16, B18- collar, W00, W1, W3, W5, W7, W10, R20, R30- cat, G82, G94, G99-grass, Y06, V01, V04, V06- flowers, BG000, BG01, BG05- butterfly.

The sentiment is my own. I typed it on the computer and printed it off. I then used a Spellbinders die called Classic Circles to cut it out.

The paw prints are made using deep brown pearls by Recollections.

The dies used are by Recollections called Hexagons, and Classic Circles.

The balls of yarn were hand cut out and drawn with a blue metallic Gelly Roll pen.

The papers are by Recollections- gray, blue, Pixel Scrapper- digital floral print- https://www.pixelscrapper.com/.

The card is 5" x 5 3/16".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge-

Show us Your Pussies a cat lovers challenge blog- floral kitties-http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/2016/07/show-us-your-pussies-cats-challenges-8.html

Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina



3 comments:

  1. I agree! What a great sentiment, Edwina! I love your card! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How delightful and I totally agree with your sentiment :-D The colouring is fabulous and I adore those little paw prints you made with the pearls.... that is genius !!! :-D
    Thank you very much for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges Edwina :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete