Saturday, October 3, 2015

Kitty Artist Trading Card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Ike's Art called "Dangling Cat." You can find it here as a freebie for through Monday to join the challenge. http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com/. The Ike's art store can be found here http://www.ikesart.com/digital-art-stamps#!__digital-art-stamps.

I colored the cat with Copics RV000, RV02, V0000, V000, YG03, YG93, YG95, YG97.

The tree was hand cut out without a pattern. The leaves were punched out using an EK Success punch. Some of the leaves are popped up with foam dots.

The papers used are by Recollections- Kraft paper, blue, green, medium green, dark green card stocks, Georgia Pacific- white.

The ATC is 2 1/2" x 3 1/2".

I am entering my ATC in:

Ike's World Challenge ATC-

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday ATC challenge-

The Outlawz Challenges Paper a la mode ATC-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina

9 comments:

  1. Aaaww - that is so cute and I LUV how you did the tree Edwina. :-)
    Thank you for using my image and for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant such a cute image .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Edwina it is so nice to visit your blog. I just love you hanging kitty. Beautiful piece. Thank you for joining us at Ike's World challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this little guy! great job hu Thanks for playing with us at Ike's World Challenge! Nann xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww how adorable. Thank you for taking the time and sharing your creativity with us Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Great ATC! Thank for sharing with Ike's World Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Edwina,
    great idea! Congratulations!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete