Sunday, October 18, 2015

Happy Fall Card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Ike's Art called "Fall Kat." I just love Ike's animals she has drawn. You can find this Ike's Art Store here http://www.ikesart.com/.

Copics used are C1, C3, C5, C7, R20, R30, YG03, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99- Cat, YR21, YR24, Y11, Y15, Y17, Y21, R12, R14, R17, R27, E95, E97, E99, E37, YG03, YG93, YG95- leaves, E43, E44, E87- dirt, YG03, YG93, YG95, YG97- green background.

The sentiment was typed on my computer and printed off. I then inked the edges with walnut chalk ink by Colorbox. 

The bakers twines are by The Twinery. Colors used are Cappuccino, Mandarin, and Lemondrop.

The small oak leaves were punched out using scrap pieces of card stocks and an EK Success punch. I used 7 leaves in different colors placing the darker colors onto the card. I then popped up the top 3 leaves.

I matted the colored digi onto olive card stock. The image is popped up with foam dots.

Papers used are by Recollections- olive, Kraft paper, DCWV- light olive, The Paper Studio- leaves print with taupe background, Gotta Pixel- digital orange print- http://www.gottapixel.net/store/home.php Art by Miran- digital leaf print from "Fantastic Fall" digital set for background- It was from a free set on the Facebook group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/artbymiran/850027161783336/?hc_location=ufi- this set is free for a few more days.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

Ike's Art Fall Colors challenge-

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Bingo challenge- I used Twine or ribbon, Digital image, and Layers

Scrapbook Blessings Club anything goes-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful Fall day! Edwina

4 comments:

  1. wonderful card and colours.Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super stunning card and such gorgeous fabulous vivid colouring on the image :-) Thank you very much for using one of my images and for the 'shout' :-D xxx
    Thank you for playing along with us at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES and good luck in the voting :-D

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the autumnal leaves and colours of this, it's just how I view autumn. Thank you for taking the time and sharing your creativity with us Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this card!!! It is beautiful! And your coloring is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete