Friday, April 17, 2015

Wren card


Hello, Today I am using an Ike's art digi called "Wren." You can find it in the Ike's art Store here 

Copics used are
E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, E40, E41, E43, E44, E47- bird, W1, W3, W5, W7, E41, E43, E44- stump.

The poem is mine own. I wrote it in word and printed it off for this image. 

I used a Martha Stewart Daisy Border punch to make a cloud like frame for the poem.

The clouds I cut out by hand and colored the edges with a Clear Stardust Gelly Roll Pen.

Papers used are by Recollections- blue, Georgia Pacific- white, Philadelphia Group- cloud paper.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

Ike's World Challenge wings-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a Happy Day! Edwina

5 comments:

  1. Oooooh Edwina - the colouring on that little guy is beautiful. What a great poem and a super card :-) Thank you for playing along at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking fabulous wonderful colouring.Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, what stunning colouring on that image! Really loving this. Thank you for playing along with us at IWC x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful coloring edwina! all round a lovely soft gentle card. best, samara dt ikes world challenges

    ReplyDelete